Makeover: Wedding Party!

4/13/2014

If you’re one of my girlfriends and have come over, chances are I’ve convinced you to let me put some kind of makeup on you. Whether it’s putting on falsies (and gluing your eyelids together by accident LOL) or a simple tip on under eye concealer, I’m always excited to try makeup on different faces. Loretta asked me to do her makeup for a wedding she was going to this weekend - OBVS I was more than willing.

I knew I wanted to keep the look natural and light since it was for a wedding. Plus I find that when a person doesn’t wear make up normally, heavy makeup doesn’t suit them (she usually doesn’t wear anything except for maybe a swipe of eyeliner). So I got some helpers to come over Saturday morning and the makeover began! (Thanks Isan and Nini!)

Here is the before…


In progress...



And after!


 

Face



Products used:
  • Foundation - L’Oreal True Match Lumi foundation in N3 
  • Setting powder – Maybelline Dream Matte powder in medium
  • Eye primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden 
  • Eyebrows – ELF eyebrow kit in medium 
  • Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Naked palette 
    • Sin (lid) 
    • Naked (in the crease) 
    • Toasted (outer corner) 
    • Hustle (outer corner)
    • Virgin (brow bone)
  • Eyeliner – Lancome Artliner in black
  • Eyelashes – Model 21 #19 
  • Contour – NYC bronzer in Sunny 
  • Blush – MAC blush in Melba 
  • Highlight – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light
  • Lipstick – Maybelline ColourSensational in Pink Please
  • Lipgloss – MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait 

 

Hair



Tool used:
  • Plugged In - 1” curling wand 
Products used:
  • TREsemme - heat tamer spray
  • Got2b – 2sexy voluptuous volume hairspray 


 Nails done, hair done, everything diddd ;)  She looked fab!

You Might Also Like

0 comments